CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 20 September 2009

New Background / Image thingy



 This is my new Image that I will have on EVERY video I post If this is not on there or BimboBarker08 along the bottom - ITS NOT ME!

Well aside from that I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to all my subscribers on youtube and also to my followers on my blog, I at the moment am strongly against getting a twitter account but that may change in the future.

I have noticed that I am not getting as many Subscribers, Followers and stuff like that as I used to and sort of hoped for.  I am completely open to requests, and anything you would like to say! Other than that I don't really know how to improve, If you have any suggestions please comment on this post or go to my youtube account and comment/message me.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT- This goes to Jennifer AKA jenlwal3 on youtube please go subscribe to her- she is amazing.  She does contest entry's, reviews, requests, tutorials, vlogs, hair, TAGs, collections, hauls, seasonal, holiday, and other videos.  she is a really sweet person who is georgous, and is just such a lovely person.

 xoxo
B







0 comments: