CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 6 September 2009

James Molloy Mac seminar

Hey everyone!
So I went to the Mac James Molloy seminar at The TC and it was an amazing event! He showed 2 looks for us, one more dramatic than the other.
We also all got goodie bags with a mac binder pad, pencil and look cards, and wish lists.
After the event we went back to the mac counter and got to redeem the £25 tickets for makeup! I know it was so worth it! I also spent a little bit more =S (I feel a bit guilty because I feel like all I've been doing lately is buying things!) ,
I bought:

  • Reubenesque paint pot
  • Studio fix fluid NW15
  • Mineralize skin finish natural Medium
  • Eyebrow pencil Fling
Not as much as I wanted to spend, I restrained myself!

We also got a preview of the new collection that came out on the 3rd September, and I have to say I loved it!

All in all I would have to say it was an amazing evening. The only bad part was the traffic on the way there! The roads were ALL jam packed it took me 2hours to do a journey that usually takes me 20 - 30minutes!!!

1 comments:

Liparazzi said...

I Love Rubenesque Paint Pot...it's perfect for bronze and gold looks. Paint Pots are fantastic for making shadows stay put!Great blog...come swing by mine sometime and say hi if you get a chance x